Nothing in this website constitutes an offer or representation that any services featured on the website will be available for purchase. While we aim to ensure all information on our website is up to date at all times, we acknowledge that errors do occur and accordingly we make no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability of information on our website. Trademarkings excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
While we strive to ensure all information contained in the website is correct, it should not be taken as legal advice and must be used only as a guide. If you make an inquiry to us, we will respond on a general basis and it is not to be considered legal advice. We only provide legal advice once you have engage us as your attorney in your matter and accepted our Terms of Engagement.
Trademarkings may, in its sole discretion, restrict access to this website to individuals or guests generally and without any prior notice to you. As electronic websites are subject to interruption or breakdown, access to this website is offered on an “as is” and “as available” basis only and Trademarkings makes no warranty that this website will be available in any place, or be free of faults, errors, blockages or delays of any kind.
Your Use of the Website
It is a condition of your use of this website that you warrant:
(2) That the information you provide via this website will be accurate and complete, and will not be or likely to be misleading or deceptive;
(3) Not to make any fraudulent or false enquires or orders or to impersonate any person or entity;
(4) Not to knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to the website;
(5) Not to engage in any activity that interferes or disrupts this website or any functioning of this website including any servers or networks that host this website;
(6) Not to copy or mirror any part of the website without our written approval; or
(7) Not to, except to the extent permitted by law, modify, adapt, sublicense, sell, reverse engineer or otherwise disassemble any portion of the website or cause any other person to do so.
At Trademarkings, we are committed to protecting the privacy of our customers. Any personal information given by you will be collected and managed in accordance with this clause. The term “personal information” means any information that can be used to personally identify you. This may include your name, address, telephone number and email address.
Any personal information given by you to Trademarkings will only be used, collected, held and disclosed for the following purposes:
- to complete an online order via our website;
- to effect delivery of any service ordered;
- to deal with your queries promptly whether by email, telephone or mail;
- to provide you with better service and to better understand your needs;
- If required by any relevant law.
Trademarkings will take all reasonable precautions to ensure your personal information is secure and to protect your information from misuse or alteration. Should you have any concern in relation to a privacy matter please contact Trademarkings.
This website and its contents are the property of Trademarkings and are subject to copyright.
Intellectual property and trademarks
Trademarkings is the owner or authorised user of all intellectual property including but not limited to trade marks, names and designs, patents, logos, whether registered or unregistered, in and associated with this website and any service provided via this website, and any improvements or modifications to such intellectual property. Without the prior written permission of Trademarkings, the use or misuse of any of Trademarkings’ intellectual property is prohibited.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction